See the live demo here: SPINFLOW DEMO
SPINFLOW is the data interface between host Prepress Systems and the SPINJET system. SPINFLOW is a Windows based application which is placed between the output of the host systems RIP and the SPINJET system.
The SPINJET systems interfaces to most systems on the market today.
- Multiple input queues for different systems and users.
- TIFF and HP RTL native file formats.
- Input via Hot Folder, Manually selected file, TCP/IP-RAW, TCP/IP-LPD, FTP.
- Output via TCP/IP-RAW, Windows driver, TCP/IP-LPD, Archive Only.
- Parallel job receiving, processing and printing, using many HP printers simultaneously.
- Set-ups for different job types: Work & Turn, Single Sided, Work & Tumble, Sheet Work.
- Sequential printing of each side to HP ensuring print order is correct.
- Wildcards page matching.
- Auto centering of the front and back impositions.
- Auto rotation of jobs to save paper (autofit/best fit option).
- “n” Jobs saved for fast reprint.
- Ink Reduction.
- Centering of impositions onto paper.
- Onscreen thumbnail views for fast and accurate job recognition.
- Transparent scalable preview for double-sided adjustment view and correction.
- Web-based user server access.
- Load Balancing: Detects and balance printers workload. This enables efficient utilization of available capacity for installations with more than one SpinJet (or Designjet), and ensures optimal throughput.